I am 49 years old. I have practiced Yoga since 1996. I became interested in Yoga when I had back problems with pain and sciatica. I tried to find out how I could improve my body and my back.
Iyengar® yoga appeared to be one solution. The intensive and intelligent way to work with your body caught my instant interest.
So, in 1998 I started my eduction to become Iyengar Yoga instructor with Jette Berring and Claus Witting as my teachers.
- I now hold a 3-year certificate in Iyengar® Yoga education at introductory level II
- Since 2001 I have been teaching Iyengar® yoga
- I participate regularly in intensive workshops with Gloria Goldberg and Lois Steinberg to develop and improve my skills
- I am enrolled in a continuing education program at the Iyengar® Yoga School in Copenhagen again with Jette Berring and Claus Wittig as my teachers.
- I have also been trained by Faeq Biria. Clee Souren, Garth Mclean and Gitte Bechsgaard.
- In 2000, I trained and practiced at the Ramamani Iyengar Memoriel Institute, Pune, India, as part of my education to become a certified teacher.
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude and joy to B.K.S Iyengar, Jette and Claus and the many other experienced teachers, who have shown me the way to a fantastic life with Yoga.
At present I’m teaching at:
- Fysisk form, Kbh V.
- Smørum naturskole, Smørum
- AOF Ny Lyngbygård, Lyngby
- Brønshøj Fysioterapi, Brønshøj
New schedule coming up, call me for further information…